Approved Clinician Induction
- Wednesday 4 December 2019 to Thursday 5 December 2019
- The Queens
City Square, Leeds, LS1 1PJ
*For Sat Nav please enter LS1 4DY
Two Day Training
9am Registration, 9.30am Welcome and 4.45pm, Close (Both Days)
This two-day course is accredited by the North of England Approval Panel (NEAP) and is valid for those attending from other parts of England. It is designed to deliver the necessary training to those who are able to demonstrate the required competencies and wish to take up the role of Approved Clinician. After you have attended this course you will be able to:
- Understand the main provisions of the Mental Health Act 1983 as amended
- Understand more clearly the role and responsibilities of the Approved Clinician
- Appreciate the roles of other key professionals
- Develop a framework in which to consider clinical problems and dilemmas
Following a meeting of the Department of Health’s National Reference Group, held in March 2017, we are now only able to accept a maximum number of 30 delegates on this course. Please do not turn up on the day without written confirmation from the Andrew Sims Centre as you will not be able to attend.
Please note that the Andrew Sims Centre has a Reservation and Cancellation Policy.
?To book on this event, please email the Andrew Sims Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your name, course you are wanting to attend, contact number and a suitable time to call you. Otherwise, please do not hesitate to call us directly at 0113 85 55638.