Conditions of Booking
Reservations will be accepted by post or email on an original, photocopy or printout of the reservation form, only when accompanied by confirmed payment as below:
• Cheque is received, checked and banked (made payable to Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust)
• A hard or electronic copy of the requesting organisations official purchase order is received. A purchase order number or requisition form by itself will not be accepted.
• BACS remittance advice received by the Andrew Sims Centre (ASC), or confirmation from SBS
• Cash receipting that the BACS payment has been received and coded to the ASC budget.
• For LYPFT staff only, a budget code, budget manager’s name and signature, or a copy of their approved study leave form with this information on it.
Reservations received via the online booking system are automatically accepted as confirmed payment has been accepted via the Stripe payment system. Reservations are not accepted by phone, unless payment is made by credit card and all details required are provided over the phone.
For courses likely to be oversubscribed, a provisional reservation can be held provided a copy of the reservation form is received. Payment must be received before a firm reservation can be made and the client must confirm their wish to attend the course (and provide payment) at least two weeks prior to the course occurring, or when the course oversubscribes, whichever is soonest.
The ASC will confirm all firm reservations upon accepting and entering the booking onto the ASC reservation system (or at least two weeks prior to the course), unless a late booking is accepted, which will be confirmed immediately. The ASC will refund course ticket fees if the ASC cancels a course and, where possible, offer an option to rebook. The ASC are unable to reimburse expenses such as travel and accommodation fee's if a course has been postponed or cancelled; please speak to the direct organisation if this occurs. All delegates will be notified by email confirming the cancellation. All refunds must be processed within one week of the cancellation.
Delegates External to LYPFT
• Cancellations must be received in writing at least two weeks prior to the course date to be entitled to an 80% refund of the course fee (a 20% administration fee will be charged).
• Cancellations received less than two weeks from the course date will not be refunded but we will accept a substitute delegate in their place.
• Delegates who do not attend the course and have made no attempt to cancel their place beforehand will be charged the full fee.
• Delegates are responsible for their course or cancellation fee if their Trust or Organisation does not pay.
Delegates within LYPFT (Internal)
• Cancellations received up to five working days prior to the course will be fully refunded.
• Cancellations received closer than five working days and delegate who do not attend the course will be charged at 50% of the full course fee to cover ASC incurred costs unless the place is filled by a substitute delegate.
Delegates are responsible for their course or cancellation fee if the Trust does not pay. The ASC’s authorised manager reserves the right to use discretion in dealing with cancellations where special extenuating circumstances exist. If appropriate, medical evidence can be requested by the ASC to support a waiver of cancellation fee charges
Our online booking and payment portal will only accept payment by debit or credit card. If you wish to pay by another method, please download and complete our individual course booking form and return to us with your payment (all details can be found on the our booking forms). Bookings will only be confirmed on receipt of payment. Payment must be received before the course date. If payment is not received by the day of the course, you will be asked to guarantee your place with a personal credit card on the day. Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust staff must provide a budget code and budget holders authorization.
Bookings taken place by email will be confirmed immediately, all other bookings will be within one working week from receipt of your booking and full payment. Further details including programme times and venue information, will be forwarded approximately two weeks prior to the event date.
The majority of our courses are eligible for CPD hours subject to your peer group approval and in line with the Royal College of Psychiatrists' guidelines. Accreditation by other organisations, where applicable, will be stated on the individual course flyers.
May be available at some of our conferences and limited in capacity, these will be allocated during booking or registration on a first-come, first-served basis. No guarantees can be made regarding the availability of spaces on any of our parallel sessions.
We reserve the right to change the programme without prior notice, and for any reason beyond our control we cancel an event, our liability shall be limited to a refund of the fee payable to us for that particular event.
Delegates from outside the UK can book on our events using our online booking and payment portal with a debit or credit card. Alternatively you can pay in advance in sterling pounds by BACS, money transfer, bankers draft or international money order. We do not accept personal cheques or requests to invoice from delegates attending from outside the UK. We do not accept or action any letters, emails or telephone calls requesting letters of invitation to any of our events.