Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, ADOS - Second Edition
Monday 08th November 2021 - Thursday 11th November 2021Virtual Event via Zoom
9:00am Registration, 9.30am Start and 4.45pm Finish (All Four Days)
Led by Dr Carol Stott from Beginning with A Autism Consultancy and Training, this comprehensive course provides in-depth coverage of ADOS-2. The ADOS is a semi-structured, standardised assessment of communication, social interaction, and play or imaginative use of materials for individuals who have been referred because of possible autism or autistic spectrum disorders. The second edition (ADOS-2) improved an instrument already viewed as the gold standard for observational assessment of autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ADOS-2 is revised with a new toddler module, and revised algorithms for modules 1-3.
More information regarding this virtual course:
- Flexibility in planning your time. There are typically two live Zoom sessions on each day and for the remainder of the time you work on assigned activities.
- Watching videos independently. No need to watch videos as a group, so you can watch in your own time and, in some cases, choose which videos to work on.
- Full support is on hand each day both within, and outside of, the live sessions. Support includes the opportunity for one-to-one Zoom sessions with your trainer.
- As well as daily group discussions, many courses include small group discussion in virtual breakout rooms.
- Course follow-up. Your login to the course will give you six months of access to your course videos and other valuable resources to help you consolidate your learning experience.
- Convenience. Being able to participate in the course from home or from your place of work.
Physical materials such as ADOS-2 Modules and ADI-R interview booklets will be sent to you by post in advance of your course.
Comments from previous delegates:
"Delivered in a social and practical manner"
"Very good, pleasant and thoroughly recommended"
"Really enjoyed the practical nature of the course"