Pivot to Virtual Event Management
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has encouraged The Andrew Sims Centre to being innovative to keep conferences and events running. We are proud to introduce from 'Pivot to Virtual'.
By the power of one single platform, the Andrew Sims Centre can now support virtual conferences and events management.
Our new features include:
- Virtual registration: Allows delegates to register for events and links to electronic calendars
- Live streaming: All courses and events are live and delivered by our excellent speakers
- Interactive sessions: Functionality to have a live Q&A
- Breakout rooms: Separate rooms which can be created for group discussions or training sessions
- Virtual event intelligence: Attendance register, online polls and evaluations and CPD certificates
Benefits of virtual events:
- More eco-friendly: With no need to travel, we can reduce fuel emissions
- Reach a larger audience: With a virtual event, we can reach a much larger audience far bigger than a venue can hold
- It’s easy to collect feedback: Delegates can answer real-time polls to measure the overall success of your virtual event
- It’s easy to measure results: Everything is done online and it can be easily populated into report evaluations
If you would like further information or, would like to arrange an event or conference please contact us at call 0113 85 55638 or email email@example.com and can provide you with a bespoke programme to meet your conference, events or training needs.